BrushModeEngagedBrushModeEngaged

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

[HoS] Action Movie Openin [HoS] Action Movie Openin

Very well done

It felt just like I was in a movie theater watching the latest action flick, very nice job! I gave it a 10/10 because it's a real quality piece, and I'm sure we all know that nothing's completely perfect, regardless it's certainly a job well done, and I'm looking forward to hearing part 2!

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks!
Link to part 2 is in the description above.

Nanashi - Doctor What Nanashi - Doctor What

Awesome!

Consider how much of a Doctor Who fan I am, not to mention the quality of the piece, 10 stars for sure!

Nanashi responds:

Why thank you sir! Yeah, It took me about a season to get into it, but after that I was hooked, and it just kept getting better and better. Then I heard the music on season 5 and I went from fan to fanatic.

The Wizards Tower The Wizards Tower

Mystical!

Very well done! This would go wonderfully in any movie/game dealing with magic, and mystery! It inspires my imagination, so I feel in such an environment it would only make the player/viewer feel naturally mystified and curious!

- LD - Doomsday Brigade - LD - Doomsday Brigade

Absolutely fantastic!

I have to say this is a wonderful piece! I feel that it would fit in very well in any commercial video game! (or non commercial for that matter) Or even as part of a movie soundtrack! It's absolutely epic, and sends chills to the core, you deserve every part of this 10, extremely well done!

Artificial Intelligence Evolved Artificial Intelligence Evolved

Awe inspiring!

I'm not too familiar with anyone's work on newgrounds as I am new here but I must say that this particular piece is epic, and very inspiring! I am definitely looking forward to hearing more of your work in the future! You deserve a 10 and then some, keep up the fantastic work!