BrushModeEngagedBrushModeEngaged

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Villainy - The Tape Villainy - The Tape

Pleasantly Surprised

I had been putting off watching this because I assumed I was going to die of a heart attack watching it (I don't do horror too well) But I kept seeing it at the top of the best of all time list so I finally decided to watch it just now, and I was pleasantly surprised! Excellent job! :D

Hand 2 Hand 2 Fire Hand 2 Hand 2 Fire

Hmm...

While the pivot animation was decent, I have to say my overall impression of this particular flash leaves me feeling a bit confused. It would seem to be that after having watched this animation I'm not entirely sure of what the point behind it is. What I'm getting at is this: I'm a big fan of pivot animations, however due to the nature of them I find that the more successful pivot animations, like most other animations, have a purpose, or a story line to follow. Granted there was an obstacle for this supposed hero to overcome that's generally not enough to make a pivot animation interesting to watch. I suppose what I'm ultimately trying to get at is that I am not sure if this is part of a series of animations, present, or to come, or perhaps just an attempt to fill in some vacant slots in a clan... I don't mean to come off in a rude or condescending manner but these are just my thoughts, and advice. Sorry for the lengthy review!

GZento responds:

It was for a clan, and it wasn't pivot, you can't add blurring affects in pivot, I actually used flash CS5 for this, but thank you for the CnC

TopStick TopStick

Amazing

For a "the best of stick men" animation not to mention the obvious talent put into this work I think I speak for almost everyone when I say 10/10! Well done!

Strawberry Cake Strawberry Cake

Amazing Game!

Despite the game's lack of decent graphics, clean audio, and well thought out game play, I still loved this game. I thought it was a great game, because I now know how to cook strawberry cake! My girlfriend will be very pleased! :D

[HoS] Action Movie Openin [HoS] Action Movie Openin

Very well done

It felt just like I was in a movie theater watching the latest action flick, very nice job! I gave it a 10/10 because it's a real quality piece, and I'm sure we all know that nothing's completely perfect, regardless it's certainly a job well done, and I'm looking forward to hearing part 2!

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thanks!
Link to part 2 is in the description above.

Nanashi - Doctor What Nanashi - Doctor What

Awesome!

Consider how much of a Doctor Who fan I am, not to mention the quality of the piece, 10 stars for sure!

Nanashi responds:

Why thank you sir! Yeah, It took me about a season to get into it, but after that I was hooked, and it just kept getting better and better. Then I heard the music on season 5 and I went from fan to fanatic.

The Wizards Tower The Wizards Tower

Mystical!

Very well done! This would go wonderfully in any movie/game dealing with magic, and mystery! It inspires my imagination, so I feel in such an environment it would only make the player/viewer feel naturally mystified and curious!